Tuesday 22 September 2009

A new blog for new fabric lists

I've already got my main blog, Sashiko and other Stitching, so what's this one all about?

Without making radical changes to my main website, www.susanbriscoe.co.uk, I thought it would be a good idea to have a place where you can find out about the fabrics (and sometimes kimono) I have available for sale.

I will post photos, information about the fabrics and prices. If you spot anything you would like to buy, you can then contact me with your order request via www.susanbriscoe.co.uk. This way, I can offer (eventually!) most of the fabrics I sell when I'm trading at quilt shows and other events without having to either separate online sale stock from show stock or measure what's left on every bolt after every sales outing, which is what I'd have to do if I added an automated shopping cart to my website. If you are in the UK, you will be able to order my fabrics by sending a completed order form in the normal way, accompanied by a cheque, or pay me using Paypal (the option for overseas buyers). Once again, I don't want to have to handle your credit or debit card details directly - it is more secure for you to go via Paypal.

This is just a brief introduction to get the bolt rolling, so to speak. I'll link all the ordering posts to this basic information once I begin listing the fabrics - and there are some gorgeous new ones on their way as I write...!

No comments:

Post a Comment